Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Years, Take Two



Good news to come home to... Lulu had her lambs sometime early Monday morning. They were already there and thriving by the time Dan got there to milk. Lulu is such a good mama. We love those soft gentle bleats of a mama ewe. Even Coco would call out with her gentle moo when she would hear the lambers bleat. Here they are. Bea is smitten.

Well, coming back home from my little trip I feel like it is New Years all over again - ready to start fresh. Definitely ready for spring. We'll be starting up the greenhouse in about a week or so and I can't wait to start getting my hands dirty. As for my trip I should mention my two favorite places in Santa Fe - Ten Thousand Waves and Cloud Cliff Bakery & Cafe. For folks who've been to Japan and have serious onsen withdrawl, this is the place to go. Sitting outside in a hot soaking tub while snow is falling is amazingly peaceful. As for Cloud Cliff - amazing food and bakery using organic & local wheat.

No comments: