Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still Waiting....

This little boy sure is cozy in there.  After the inauguration yesterday, I feel a certain sense of relief.  Now it seems the world is more of a sane, compassionate, hopeful, intelligent place to be born into.  What a good way to start the new year, to start a new life.  

I've been trying to walk a lot to get this baby moving.  Lately my favorite walking music is Leo Kotke & Mike Gordon. It was pretty chilly today but I went to the farm to walk anyway.  (Of course I would have much rather walked to the farm, but alas our road between the house and farm is still flooded.  There is a chance it may be frozen now, but it wasn't as of last week.) I was pretty chilled so when I got back to the farm I warmed up in the sunny greenhouse and got a nice dose of vitamin D.  It was even warm enough to get some sun on my belly.  

Bea's just come in from helping Dan make dinner with a snack of red peppers and endive.  Time for supper....

No comments: