Saturday, March 8, 2008

3.8.08

Ah, wallpaper.... Dan and Bea went up to New Hampshire to visit Ucnle Chris and Aunt Jen. A little escape before the greenhouse gets started up. I've been holding down the fort, feeding all the animals. It is also great timing for me to finally get around to the painting and wallpapering of Bea's room. We did a lead test a while ago and it didn't look so good. Thankfully, the paint wasn't peeling. I figured best to just cover it up, hence the wallpaper. My first time! My dad, CJ and I spent the day plugging away on it and were still talking at the end so I take that as a success. We didn't get to finish. Hopefully it won't take to long to wrap it up so Bea can have her room back. Better than ever. No, we never did do the whole painting the nursery thing before she was born.... Today the thought did cross my mind, why didn't we do this three years ago? (Probably because we co-slept and never really needed to have a special place for Bea to go to at night. And for those wondering, at 2 and a half yes she does love her big girl bed and room. Although we still love snuggling with her, too.)

Can't wait to get my hands into more spring projects... cleaning up the yard and ofcourse starting seeds. When Dan gets back we have 60 flats of onions to start as well as celery, celeriac & tomatoes!

No comments: